Effective Date: Mar. 1, 2019
Last Modified: Mar. 1, 2019
a) The operative parties referred to in this policy are NAS Media LLC. d/b/a AmateurSuckyFucky.com (hereinafter 'NAS Media' or 'Company') and You, the User of this Site. i)NAS Media LLC. is the operator of the following Website: www.AmateurSuckyFucky.com
Hereinafter, when first-person pronouns are used in this Policy, (Us, We, Our, Ours, etc.) these provisions are referring to NAS Media. d/b/a as the above Site, or as any other Site that We may choose to publish in the future. Additionally, when the terms 'the Site' or 'Site' are used, these terms refer to any Site published by Us, unless a Site is specifically exempt from this Policy. ii)You, the User As the User of this Site, this policy will refer to the User as 'You' or through any second-person pronouns, such as 'Yours,' etc. Hereinafter, the User of the Site shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
2) REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
a) We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy and Our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this Web page and using the 'refresh' button on Your browser. You should note the date of last revision to this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy. If the 'Last Modified' date remains unchanged after You have clicked the 'refresh' button on Your browser, You may presume that no changes have been made since the last reading of the Policy. A changed 'Last Modified' date indicates that this Policy has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting. 3) PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Visitors to Our Site and services will have multiple manners of interactivity with Us. Depending upon Your level of interaction, We will collect different information about You. The type of information collected is as follows:
a) Members -Members are those Users who subscribe to Our services. Should You choose to become a Member We will require Your name and a valid email address, credit card information with a physical address, and any information that We, in Our sole discretion, feel is necessary to create a suitable Member account.
b) Browsers -Browsers are visitors to the Site who never enter into any active data collection pages. Any information gathered from Browsers is also gathered from Members. This information is restricted to cookies, IP Addresses, Referral URLs, and other passive information gathering devices.
4) HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
b) Active Collection We collect information from You when You complete the initial registration and/or membership subscription to Our Site. Please see above provisions 3(a)-(b).
5) HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
a) The primary use for Your information is to provide You with services You have requested and/or paid for. We also use Your information to deliver customized services to You. Non-personal and aggregate information, such as that collected passively is used in order to improve User experience or to customize the use of Our Site for an aggregate group of customers.
b) We generally will use Your information for the purposes for which You specifically provide it, for example, to ensure payment for subscription or other services, if applicable. We also use Your information for market research purposes in order to increase Your (and other Users) experience according to tracked interests, to analyze and target potential new markets, and for other marketing/statistical purposes. c) We may provide, at Our sole discretion, Your registration information to third parties as a means of marketing and/or advertising.
6) SPECIAL CASES
It is Our policy not to use or share the personal information about Browsers or Members in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing You an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, We may disclose personal information about Browsers or Members, or information regarding Your use of the Services or websites accessible through Our Services, for any reason if, in Our sole discretion, We believe that it is reasonable to do so, including, but not limited to:
a) To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
b) To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating Our User Agreement or other User policies;
c) To operate Our Services properly;
d) To protect Ourselves, Our Members, and the general public. We will always cooperate with law enforcement authorities when legally compelled to do so. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if We are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
e) Private-party litigants, governmental administrative or regulatory agencies, and investigative reporters or journalists will never be cooperated with regarding Your personal information.
f) If We have reason to believe that the User is not the owner of a credit card, even if the credit card use is authorized, We will provide information about You to the credit card holder. We will absolutely provide Your information to the credit card holder if We believe that fraud is a possibility. However, We do not require that there be fraud, as it is Our policy that the credit card holder always has an absolute right to access any and all of Your personal information.
7) TRANSMITTALS FROM US We may send You periodic announcements including the details of Our existing and new programs. You may opt out of these announcements by contacting email@example.com or by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of these emails, if applicable. If You opt out of these marketing emails, You may still receive system notices and other information that is specifically related to Your account. For example, We may send You messages in response to a lost password request, when other members contact You via the Sites services, or for other reasons associated with the features of the Site. If You provide Your information to Us, use the Site, or subscribe to any of Our services, You will have created a commercial relationship with Us. In having done so, You understand that even unsolicited commercial email sent from Us or Our affiliates is not SPAM as that term is defined under the law.
8) OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY. We take various measures to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-User information. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of Our network and systems by storing User data in an encrypted database and working with third party billing agents compliant under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). We do not have access to this data unless requested by authorized personnel for specific legal or billing reasons. Only Your provided name and email address will be retained in-house for confirmation purposes. Nevertheless, We cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent third-party hackers from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals We are unable to guarantee that Our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite Our reasonable security measures.
9) HOW TO ACCESS OR MODIFY YOUR INFORMATION. We offer Our Members the opportunity to access or modify information provided during registration. To access or modify such information, contact Our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .